Sunday, February 6, 2011

100 Things: Part Three

Sorry I am late to doing this, but here is my 100 Things for this week.  And I realized that I haven't been doing ten every week, I have been doing 5!  My bad :)  I am going to stay on top of this from now on.




11. New Magazines.
One thing I always grab when I am at any type of grocery store or book store, is a new magazine.  I get so excited when the latest style trends are available.  I now get Glamour sent to my apartment, which makes my day!

12.  Traveling.
I have always enjoyed traveling to different states in the U.S. but it wasn't until last summer that I got to take the trip of a lifetime.  I went to Europe!  I stayed in Paris for a week and then headed over to London for a week.  It was the most amazing experience that I have ever had.  I can't wait to go back, and crossing my fingers for spring break :)

13. Toshios.
You know that one restaurant that you love the most?  The one that is good every time you go?  Well Toshios is that place for me.  It is a Japanese restaurant, with the best sushi and  shrimp tempera in Texas!  It makes me hungry just writing about it.

14. Workouts.
Now I will be the first to admit that I am not a good workout person.  I always say I will and never do.  But when I do, I feel refreshed and accomplished.  It is a goal of mine this year to become more active, and I am determined to stick to that goal!

15. Blogging.Even though I just started this whole blogging thing, I am really enjoying it.  I look forward to a new post, and I am always looking for something to blog about.  It is almost like a journal for me.  An escape from my everyday life, and it brings a happiness to me :)

16. Weekends.
TGIF right?!  All last semester at school, I worked from 7-7 every Saturday and Sunday.  So basically I had no life other than school and work.  But now that I have weekends free, they once again mean relaxing, watching cartoons, hanging out with friends...you name it.  But nothing beats a weekend in the summer and laying by the pool.  Enough said.

17. Crafts.
I have to be in the mood for crafts, but when I am in the mood, I am in a happy one.  I love being creative and making things that are mine.  I will do a post about these two wall art, picture, things that I made. ( picture above)

18. High Heel Shoes.
There is only 4 days a month I actually wear high heel shoes.  It's not so ideal for walking around campus all day.  So heels are reserved for weekends.  I see them sitting in my closet, just waiting to have a good time.  I feel very feminine when I wear high heels.  It's an accomplishment that I can walk around on a 4 inch heel and not fall!  They bring me happiness.

19. Text Messages...The Good Kind.
I don't know what it is, but when I hear the chime of my phone go off, I get all excited and can't wait to see what it says.  Now given not all texts are good ones, but I mean the good ones.  It might be that fact that someone thought of me and made an effort to send me a message that makes me happy, haha whatever it is, it makes me happy.

20. Getting Packages In The Mail.
I love getting packages in the mail.  I am waiting for one to come right now actually.  It is so exciting and that's all I have to say :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...