Monday, March 7, 2011

Wicked Weekend

My 100 Things is going to have to wait until next week.  I have been busy with school and I was out of town this weekend.  I just haven't had the time to write down my 10 things for this week.

I do have a small post to share about my weekend though :)...

This weekend I got to see Wicked for the first time.  After hearing from several of my friends that this was going to be the best show ever, and that I would loooovvee it, I did, it was great and if you get the chance to go and see it you should!



























3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I absolutely loved Wicked! I got a chance to see it when it was playing in New York last year, but I'd love to see it again :)
    Love your blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love love love your bag! where is it from?? just stunning! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kate! I have become pretty attached to it. I bought it here http://www.navoh.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...