Tuesday, March 1, 2011

100 Things: Part Five

I'm sorry that my last post was 100 Things, I have been busy for the past week, and haven't had much to show you.  I am finishing up a DIY project which I will have up in a couple of days :)  So let's get to the next ten things shall we?!



31. Baking
I realize that there is at least one food item in every posts haha, but I enjoy baking, and it makes me happy when everyone likes what I bake.  I don't always need to eat what I make, I just want everyone else to enjoy it. 
 
31. Animals
I live out in the country, so I see cows and horses on every corner.  I love all animals, and I want to hold them all. 
 
33. Banana Pudding
Again food haha.  My grandmother makes me and my sister banana pudding every time we come to visit.  It is one of my all time favorites for sure. 
 
34. Bluebonnets
I can't explain the smell of fresh bluebonnets.  It is so sweet.  You can roll your windows down in your car while driving past a field, and you can smell them.  They are beautiful.
 
35. Getting Free Stuff
We all like getting free stuff right?  If it is a t-shirt you catch at a basketball game, or gift bag from a party.  It's always fun to get something free.
 
36. Birthdays
I think everyong likes their own birthdays, but I enjoy celebrating friends and family's birthdays as well.  It brings everyone together, and there are free gifts for the birthday girl :)
 
37. Smoothies
I am addicted to these smoothie drinks call Odwalla.  I get them at my local grocery store.  They are packed with fruits and veggies and really give me energy, and help me get through the day.  Go get one!
 
38. My Big Family
My mom is one of seven kids in her family, and there is nothing I love more than 25+ people in one small house, loud and crowded.  I wouldn't change it for anything. 
 
39.Rain
I don't like having to walk across campus in it, but I do love watching it, and listening to it.  The smell after a rain storm is one of my favorites.  It smells so refreshing. 
 
40. Compliments
Now I might not be the best person to take a compliment, but it is still nice to get them.  I know how it makes me feel to hear something nice, so I try my best to do the same to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...