Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Review: Macadamia Deep Repair Masque

I ran out of my It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask, which I loved, a few months ago and have been looking for a new one ever since.  I could have just repurchased It's a 10, but I like to try new things.  I had heard good things about this hair mask and with a $5 coupon at ULTA it sounded like a good deal to me.  I used it for the first time today and I loved it.  I left it in my hair for 7 minutes after shampooing (as instructed) and then rinsed it out.  It left my hair very soft and manageable. It smells pretty nice as well and there is alot in there.  A little goes a long way!  Start at the ends and work it up to your roots with the majority at the ends.  I spent $15 on this mask, which I think is worth it for the amount that you get.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...