Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sperrys?

I have forever said that I would never own a pair of Sperry's shoes.  Why would I want to wear shoes that look like my dads (which he owns a pair).  I never understood what the appeal was of these shoes, and I still really don't know why every girl I know owns at least one pair.  I can't even tell you why I now own a pair myself.  When I showed my dad what I bought at the mall yesterday, the first words that came out of his mouth were, "Sperry Top-Siders? I still have a pair from when I was your age" Now although this made me want to jump in the car and return them immediately, I have kept them overnight, and have grown attached.  I can't tell you why I gave in a bought these shoes, but there is just something about them.  Maybe it's the fact that they go with almost everything in my closet!  Which seems so odd since they are not feminine in any way.  Oh well, this is one trend I got sucked into.  All for now my lovelies!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...