Monday, February 21, 2011

100 Things: Part Four

21.  Royal Weddings!
I know I can't be the only one that is excited about Prince William marrying Kate Middleton.  It's fun to know that there are still kings and queens.  It is a life that every girl dreams about.  I hope this one lasts forever!  And I can't wait to see her dress!
 
22. Glitter.
It doesn't matter what it is, if it has glitter, or any type of sparkle on it, I have to have it.  I love sequins, and diamonds, if it shines it works.  I have a solid silver glitter canvas on my wall, and my phone case is covered in crystals.  You get the idea.  It makes me happy.
 
23. Twilight.
Now we all know what that means...Edward Cullen!  I am not a big reader, but I read through all four books in 2 weeks, which is crazy for me.  I love the story just like almost every other girl in the world.  It takes you to a magical place, and I can't wait to read them again.
 
24. Hockey
If there is one thing I love next to fashion, it's sports.  And if it is sports, it is hockey.  I went to my first game when I was 12, and every since that night, I was hooked.  Since hockey is a Canadian sport, it is not as popular here in the states as football and basketball.  However, the people I know who haven't ever been to a game don't like it.  But the people who have love it.  So go to a hockey game!  You would be surprised.
 
25. Nude Lipstick.
You know how you don't need 15 black pairs of shoes, but you just had to buy all of them?  I am the same way with nude lipsticks.  Whether it is MAC or Gosh or Revlon, they could even all be the exact same color, but I am in love with them all, and I can't resist a new shade of nude.  I will say that my most used are Gosh Darling and MAC Fleshpot.
 
26. Handbags.
 Since I love all things fashion, this means I love handbags.  The last bag I purchased was from Navoh, and you can purchase their bags online at www.navoh.com The one I purchased was a beautiful pink doctor satchel type.  And it looks more expensive than it is.  I get complements on it all the time!
 
27. Hugs.
Not from just anyone of course, but I love hugging my friends and family.  It makes me feel loved :)
 
28. Summer Concerts.
One of my favorite things to do in the summer is outdoor concerts.  Hanging out with my friends on the lawn at an outdoor concert and listening to country music, is one of the things I look forward to every summer.
 
29. Movie Quotes.
Me and my friends are always quoting our favorite movies.  I don't know why I enjoy it so much, but it always makes me laugh.  Maybe because it reminds me of that movie, and I remember it was funny.  Haha I don't know, but it makes me happy. 
 
30. Cheeseburgers.
When I have had a long day, or if I am just hungry, all I want is a cheeseburger.  There is a hole in the wall kind of place in Dallas called Who's Who Burgers.  It is the kind of place where you write on the walls, and there is a huge cow statue upstairs haha.  But most of all, they have the best burgers!  I think I am going to have to stop by there sometime this week :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...