Sunday, April 10, 2011

Lazy Sunday Post

My lack of blogging can only be blamed on school.  It has come to the end of the semester, when everything is due, and my life has been taken away from me.  I know my professors get together and decide that they will all have their major projects and test due the same week, I just know they do.  Uhg!  If I can get through these next two weeks, then I can do anything.  I have several things I want to blog about, it's just going to come slowly...at least for now.

I am trying to become interested in books like my mom and sister.  They are always giving me books to read that I never finish.  Since my life has been taken away from me, I think about the things that I can do when I get it back.  Reading is going to be one of them.  I am promising myself that I will read these two books that are sitting beside my bed just waited to be read.  Shiver and The Girl Who Chased The Moon.  I am actually looking forward to seeing how they end!  That's crazy coming from me. 
What are you reading these days?

4 comments:

  1. I'm completely in the same boat - low blog energy and no time to read due to school. I've been trying to finish this book "All You Need To Be Impossibly French" for the past two semesters. Hopefully I'll get to it when summer comes. I love that you stacked your books on Glamour! That's my favorite magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kt- Yes Glamour is one of my favorite magazines. Along with all of the style and tips they give you, they have good food tips in there as well. Anything with food has my attention!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Katie! What kind of camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...