Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Furlicious

With all the hype about "furs" this season, you can imagine my over excitement when my mother pulled this beauty out of her closet!  I had been looking online for weeks, trying to find a faux fur coat that was less than $150 with no luck.  The down side to this gorgeous coat is that it is real rabbit fur...eek.  This brought on a little guilt, since these days it's better to keep it faux than not, so when people ask, I might just have to tell them it's a faux, just so I don't get the stink eye.  My mother was given this coat when she graduated college, and back then it was better to have it real than faux.  Nevertheless, I am not going to let this go to waste this winter season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...