Monday, January 24, 2011

100 Things: Part Two

6. My Hello Kitty Phone Case.
Yes I am obsessed with Hello Kitty.  I got hooked when I discovered Sanrio around the age 5.  I am not the kind to go overboard with the kitty, but I do love her in a subtle way.  Although my phone cover is not that at all :) It gets alot of attention, as you can imagine. (Tutorial to follow!)


7.  The Holidays.

For me there is never a happier time than around the holidays!  Getting to see my family, and all of the festive decorations, and every Christmas movie ever made, bring a happiness that only comes once a year.  

8.  Being Independent.
Just as simple as that.  I have always been independent, and I really like that about myself.  I am not afraid to be alone, and I can take care of myself.  It gives me confidence knowing that I am strong on my own :)

9. Homemade Ice Cream.
The taste of homemade ice cream is something that brings me back to being a kid, when my parents would make it all the time :)  Plain and simple, it is the best thing ever!
10. The Beach.
Need I say more??  The idea of not having a worry in the world, just laying on the beach, soaking up the sun, and hearing the waves of the ocean...there is nothing that sounds more perfect, or more perfect for spring break!
All for now my lovelies.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that case it so cute! I'd be so scared it'd break!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...