Thursday, January 13, 2011

Things I Love Thursday




1.  H&M is coming to Dallas!

I have been waiting a long time for H&M to head south.  And after I visited Europe last summer, my addiction to everything H&M has just become worse.  But I could not have received better news this fall, and while I was sitting in class (and not paying attention) I checked my fb updates, and NorthPark had informed me of the great news, and we already have an H&M preview store!  So excited about this.  Now we just need TOPSHOP and Primark to head on down this way :)

2.  Homemade Popcorn.

My grandmother taught me how to pop popcorn on the stove when I was younger, and it is the only popcorn I make.  It is so fluffy and fresh.  Just with a few pinches of salt, or Kernal Season Popcorn Seasonings in White Cheddar, which I am addicted to right now yummm :)

3. Cath Kidtson.

I first discovered Cath Kidtson while I was in London.  I would see girls walking in and out of our hotel everyday with bags from that store.  I was on a mission to find a store.  And while I was shopping in Windsor, I found one!  The cutest little store I have ever set foot in, it was like a little doll house, and I could have bought everything in there.
I have my heart set on a Cath Kidtson messenger bag (seen above) it would be the perfect bag for school :)

4.  Hair Extensions.

I have been wearing clip-in hair extensions for about a year now, and I absolutely love them!  I adore having super long hair without killing it with glue and all that harsh stuff.  There are so many sites that you can order hair extensions now, like FoxyLocks Extensions, and Luxy Hair Extensions.  The girls who own Luxy Hair Extensions have their own YouTube channel and they give great hair styling tips and tricks.  As does FoxyLocks  Check them out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/LuxyHair.  http://www.youtube.com/user/foxylocksextensions.

5.  My New MacBook.

My parents bought me a MacBook for my last birthday, and it has changed my world.  It is so different from a Dell.  And yes there are things that people don't like about Macs, and will forever have a Dell, which is fine.  I have always had Dells, and always had viruses.  My computer had to be wiped clean 3 times! I am soo over that.  The MacBook has great features, and is super fast!  I love it, and I cried when I opened it.





1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...