Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Achats

Having H&M close to me is already proving to be dangerous.  Since opening day was a circus, I decided to give it a few days and return this week.  I grabbed some things that I had my eye on last time and I am super excited to have my first item of clothing and the perfect bag for back to school from H&M...eek!
Horses!  What is it about the lining in bags that makes you love it that much more? 
 I had my eye on this beautiful kimono...kimono?? Correct me if I am wrong, but I am just guessing that's what it is called.

A cluster of rings to finish my little shopping haul for the day.  
 
Everything pictured is from H&M
Happy shopping!

4 comments:

  1. Love the bag too! It has the perfect amount of detail.. must find one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the kimono i may have to drop by h&m!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute bag - the lining is so important!! :)
    George | frecklie.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...