Friday, August 19, 2011

This and That

H&M is here!  My shopping prayers have been answered, H&M finally opened in Dallas yesterday, and I wasn't the only one excited about it.  The line to get in the store was about a 30-45 minute wait at first.  So I waited until the line got smaller and had my chance to shop.
There were so many people that it was hard to really shop and look for things.  So I picked up this scarf and called it a day.  Not to worry, I will be back after the storm calms.  

These are some items I picked up from a little shopping at Forever 21 today!
Scarf-H&M
All Necklaces-Forever 21
Top, Shorts, Tank-Forever 21
Ring-Forever 21

3 comments:

  1. aw this is gorgeous.
    i absolutely love your haul.
    HAHAHHA i remember when H&M first opened.
    it was complete madness..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour of that shirt from Forever 21 :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...