Wednesday, August 3, 2011

33 And Counting

I love being a southern girl, but this summer heat is more than I can take!  It's 110 degrees, and that's just the actual temperature. It feels like 120!  It is our 33rd straight day of triple digit temperatures down here in Texas, and even the pool can't cool you off.  So basically the only thing to do is hide inside the house from the heat, with the ac cranked down. 
I did manage to get out a little yesterday, to do a little shopping.  Ironically enough, I bought a fall dress, which I tweeted yesterday, so I will post it here as well.  I think it will be great with flats and heels, I also love short dresses with long sleeves.  It is the only picture of an outfit that I have, because my everyday wardrobe these days consists of nothing cute, only shorts and tank tops.  When the weather cools off and I can wear cute clothes again, I will start doing OOTD's.  As for now, this is the best I can do.  Stay cool!

3 comments:

  1. It's been hot over here in California too. I like your dress, perfect for the fall and even winter.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card International Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Texans! They are good people. One of my best friends is from Rockdale or Florence or both places haha. I feel you on the heat though its hot here too in Cali. Thanks for stopping by my bloggy blog.

    Sophia
    htto://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...