Thursday, July 15, 2010

Kohls

I don't shop at Kohls all to often, but I seem to find some really good buys there when I do.  I did a little browsing today and found a couple of great buys.

  The colorful top on the right is by Lauren Conrad, and I am starting to become a fan of her line.  It was on sale for $13.60 original $34 so great deal!  And the white skinny jeans are by ELLE,(also from Kohls) on sale for $18.99 original $44.  Kohls is great about sales, so swing by there soon and check out what they have!

The floral dress on the left is from Urban Outfitters, another amazing deal, I paid $30 and it was $99!! Shocking.  It is Kimchi Blue which seems to be the only line I buy from UO.  Great clothes! It looked a little old lady like but turned out to be a very sweet dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...