Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Rings and Other Things...

I love accessorizing, but I am really bad about wearing the things that I have.  I love them, I just don't think to wear them. So this month I am going to push myself to wear a new piece of my jewelry everyday and hopefully it will become an permanent thing.  Here are a couple of the newest members to my collection.
These are some of my favorite rings.  The first one of the left is from Forever 21, and the flower I picked up in Topshop when I was in London!  Love them.
I don't think I have the words to describe my love for this watch.  I never knew that I wanted a Michael Kors watch until I saw this beauty from last year and got it half price on ebay!  It is the boyfriend style watch that is so "in" right now, and you can pair it with anything and it looks perfect.  The white bracelet is from Forever 21 and the gold one was a gift from Express.  I must warn you though, if you decide that you can't live without one of these gorgeous watches, then be prepared to be hooked for life!  And welcome to the obsession :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...